Immediate Opening!! IntelliTect is a growing computer engineering consulting firm seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer. If you live and breathe development innovation, interactive applications and learning new technologies for fun, check out the opportunity currently at IntelliTect.
We are looking for individuals with test automation experience who can help us accelerate delivery and improve the quality of enterprise applications deployed into production environments. As a SDET, you will be responsible for designing and implementing test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality with well defined test scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure new functionality and key functions are automated quickly, automated regression test suites are run continuously, and test scripts are maintained with reliable results. This is not an entry level position and automation experience is required.
This position is located in Spokane Valley, Washington. Please do not apply if you are looking to work remotely, this is not a telecommuting position.
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts, managers and your product team to understand the product requirements and use cases in order to deliver high quality software for production releases.
- Create and execute test plans, test scenarios and test cases.
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise integrated applications including performance and scalability testing.
- Identify, document and track issues found during testing.
- Automate all aspects of build and deployments for various environments.
- Development responsibilities include code reviews, analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying automation opportunities.
- Continuously improve software test methods and technology by ensuring test automation framework is using latest automation technologies and practices.
- Familiarity with .NET Framework and/or Selenium.
- Knowledge of web service protocols (SOAP, REST) and web protocols (HTTP, FTP, TELNET).
- Experience with HTML and XML.
- Practice in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles and a demonstrable experience with design patterns.
- Demonstrated history of working with minimal direction, balancing and prioritizing activities to ensure critical items are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Genuine enjoyment of Software Quality Assurance and SDET work.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including software development and/or test automation experience.