The ideal candidate will bring extensive, large scale project management experience for large to small business organizations. Candidates must demonstrate a successful track record of designing, planning and managing full lifecycle applications projects. Responsible for ensuring all assigned projects are executed in accordance with company and client’s implementation project methodology. Coordinates and oversees all project activities interfacing with the Client and company’s internal departments.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage all services provided on client projects at the level appropriate for the project.
- Maintain plans showing key deliverables, milestones, and dependencies for your assigned project.
- Ensure that projects are proactively managed, executed according to schedules and on budget, and issues are resolved promptly.
- Provide ongoing contact with clients to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress.
- Effectively manage resources to maximize working and billing realization.
- Preparation of initial project budgets for submission for internal accounting of revenue forecast
- Responsible for coordinating interaction between the implementation services team and other departments to ensure that issues affecting the implementation projects are effectively resolved
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills, provide effective verbal/written communication within and outside their team, and maintain proactive engagement across all phases of the application life-cycle development process.
- Core competence in Resourcing, Communications, Planning, Cost Estimating, Risk Management, Performance Management, Quality & Delivery Assurance.
- Must be able to manage the full financial budget, track against actual costs and continuously stay within budgets.
- Required skills include working knowledge of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering Information Technology (IT) projects in the Legal software industry.
- Strong planning skills, prepare very detail task oriented and milestone driven plans, tracking these plans in MS Project and able to lead teams to adhere to a rigorous project schedule.
- BS/BA in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Three to Four years of successful large scale project management experience.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com