SharePoint and Office 365
SharePoint is the definitive platform for enterprise content management providing a complete set of capabilities to dramatically improves the way people work.
IntelliTect has extensive experience with SharePoint and enterprise SharePoint implementations beginning with the early releases introduced over a decade ago. IntelliTect is recognized by Microsoft as a leading SharePoint consultant, and hires us to travel around world teaching SharePoint 2013 to their customers.
IntelliTect enables companies to achieve efficient and effective collaboration and corporate content management and publishing with SharePoint enterprise content management (ECM) solutions.
As a demonstrated leader in the Microsoft technology space, Microsoft has invited our team members to participate in various product design reviews. This provides us with insight to both existing product architecture and plans, as well as expected future product direction.
Our SharePoint Services include:
- Consulting, training, deployment/upgrading, internet/intranet portals and application development.
- Solution Architecture and Enterprise System Configuration
- Project Management and Planning for deployments, upgrades and solution delivery
- SharePoint Branding Engagements
- Premier SharePoint Application Development Services
- Automating SharePoint Solution Build and Deployment
- SharePoint Business Intelligence solutions
- SharePoint Training for Developers, Administrators, Content Managers and Users
In addition to our services, IntelliTect helps run the Inland Northwest SharePoint User’s Group, facilitating meetings and presenting on a variety of topics including taxonomy, what’s new in SharePoint 2013, enterprise social features including Yammer, and other topics.
See IntelliTect’s SharePoint related posts for additional information on our SharePoint services and client case studies.