Application Lifecycle Management
IntelliTect’s proven best practice approach to application life-cycle management (ALM) consistently delivers quality software solutions on-time, and within scope and budget. From the concept phase onwards, IntelliTect offers and delivers training, consulting and implementation using the latest methodologies and technology. The software industry’s inability to deliver quality software solutions on-time, and within scope and budget is legendary. IntelliTect’s proven best practice approach to application life-cycle management (ALM) consistently overcomes this problem.
IntelliTect uses the latest agile methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement. We have certified expertise in Scrum, Kanban, and other agile methods. We believe that there is no ‘one size fits all’ prescription, and the best configuration is a blend of practices and methods which can only be derived from analyzing our client’s needs. Our best practices include:
- Tracking project requirements as work items
- Executing work items in sprints or iterations
- Monitoring work items with real time reporting
- Managing work items to completion with a clear definition of done
- Managing quality through the use of automated unit tests, automated functional tests, and continuous integration with gated check-ins
Our ALM services include:
- VisualStudio.com and Team Foundation server deployment, upgrade and migrations
- Configuring continuous deployment and automated builds
- Setting up agile project management reporting
- Configuring white and black box unit tests with established frameworks
- Functional test plan design, creation, execution and tracking using Microsoft Test, Selenium and others testing frameworks
See our ALM related posts for additional information on our ALM services.