IntelliTect Corporation is a high-end software architecture and development consulting firm based in Spokane, Washington. We hire the best and brightest engineers and focuses on providing architecture consulting, software development, and training to enable their customers to solve the most challenging of problems. We use best practice agile application life-cycle management to deliver high quality software solutions on time, on scope and within budget. If interested please send resume to email@example.com.
We are seeking an ASP.NET/C# Web Developer to assist our software engineering and consulting team as we design and build applications that solve critical client business problems. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that is stable, supportive and challenging!
Essential Functions and Skills:
• This position will require the ASP.NET/ C# Web Developer to assist in designing, coding, implementing and supporting web based software applications.
• In depth experience with ASP.NET MVC, .NET, C#, SQL, and related development tools.
• Integrating knowledge of business and customer requirements into design, as well as, coding for development, maintenance, and functionality updates.
• Maximizing usability for end users.
• Good communication and problem solving skills. The candidate is expected to work with technical peers to solve technical problems with inventive, creative and straightforward solutions.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Solid understanding of agile software development life-cycle processes including design, agile planning and estimation, automated unit testing, automated build and deployment and insuring high quality deliverables.
• Ability to learn new applications and technology in a short period of time.
• Detail oriented, with strong analytic skills. Must be able to plan and execute independently or as a team member.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
Education and Experience Required:
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of Asp.Net/C# Software Engineering or similar experience.
Note: This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, verification of education credentials and verification of employment history and reference checks.