Force Diagnostics Health Index Exam System
Force Diagnostics identifies, develops and commercializes FDA-approved, CLIA-waived rapid diagnostic tests, administered at the point of presence, to immediately identify underlying disease states and the presence of Drugs of Abuse.
IntelliTect designed and built the Force Diagnostics’ Health Exam System based on Force Diagnostics requirements. Our services included:
- Scrum based agile project management utilizing VisualStudio.com for product backlog management, test case development and management, and software source control
- Solution architecture on Azure to provide a secure, scalable, cloud hosted nationwide Health Insurance Exam system
- User interface design, software development, and hosted delivery
Features of the solution include:
- Organization and User Management structure to manage organizations and user accounts, the relationship between one organization to the next, and the relationship between an organization and users
- Order Management system to electronically receive orders, manage execution, and deliver case status and results to designated constituents
- Case Management system to manage workflow according to pre-defined parameters with automated changes in case state triggered by workflow events
- Health Exam Wizard interface to guide clinicians through a workflow, simplify data entry, and provide intelligent data validation and value checking
- ACORD based integration
Force Diagnostics benefits by having a high quality deliverable with a robust architecture and best of breed solution that was delivered on time and on budget without the need to hire and manage an internal team.
Next Case Study >