Become a valued member of a dedicated, team-oriented company where you can use your years of full-stack web developer coding experience and expand it further.
IntelliTect hires developers who have been coding for as long as they can remember, professionally and otherwise. We offer the opportunity for growth and the utilization of coding and organizational skills. We’re confident you won’t get bored with this versatile, in-demand position.
IntelliTect is a high-end software architecture and development consulting firm based in Spokane, Washington. We strive to hire the best and brightest engineers. Our focus on providing architecture consulting, software development and training enables our customers to solve the most challenging problems. We pride ourselves on our dedication to an agile life-cycle management process that is both flexible and proven to deliver quality software solutions on time, on scope and within budget.
We are looking for:
A person who is passionate about code design and implementation, continuous learning, and exploring ways to enhance customer experience. This position requires the ability to translate user stories into well-designed and tested software and maximize usability. We look for good communication and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work with peers, offering inventive, creative, and straightforward solutions.
Other Basic Responsibilities
- Provide accurate story and project estimations
- Perform peer code reviews
- Contribute ideas to continually improve the team’s productivity and code quality
- Guide and mentor less experienced developers while remaining a productive coder wherever necessary
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Analyze system architecture and structure requirements
- Implementing Unit tests
Full-stack Web Developer Skills
- Experience with ASP.NET Core/Dotnet Core is a plus
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum software development life-cycle processes including agile planning and estimation, automated unit testing, automated build and deployment
- Back-end: .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web service (REST, ODATA, WCF)
- Experience architecting large software systems and enterprise integrations
- Solid grasp and fluent in common design patterns
- Ability to learn new applications and technology in a short period of time
- Detail oriented, with strong analytic skills. Must be able to plan and execute independently or as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Front-end: Sass, React, Gulp, Redux, Angular 2+, TypeScript, ES2017
- Back-end: Oracle
- Cloud: AWS, Azure
- Other: Experience with CI/CD, UI/UX design skills
Writing code and utilizing the best solutions for the needs of our customers keeps us busy at IntelliTect, but we are more than the code we write. We are real people in the real world, and ours happens to be in the beautiful Inland Northwest where the entertainment of urban life meets the rustic beauty of the Selkirk Mountains. There’s a little something for every season of the year to keep you busy and inspire your mind.
When you’re a part of our team, you’re included in company parties and team meetings throughout the year, you’ll receive benefits, a competitive 401K, opportunity for continuing education, paid holidays, vacation days and more. IntelliTect thrives on a philanthropic mindset where we believe that passionate hard work, courageous honesty and innovative excellence make us leaders in the industry.
A few things this job is NOT:
- Definitely NOT a BORING job! IntelliTect is a fast-paced collaborative learning culture!
- Unfortunately NOT a remote position. You must be willing to move to Spokane, Washington. If you are not from Spokane include in your cover letter why you would love to live in Spokane, Washington. We will consider relocation for the right candidate.
- This is not for the WordPress, PHP web developer.
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, verification of education credentials and verification of employment history and reference checks.
We work hard to play hard. Are you ready for the challenge?
Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or
Job Type: Full-time; contract