Navigate to a channel within Teams and add the app as a new tab. Users can also install a personal version of the app from the Apps page for central access to some features, such as search.
If an admin grants permissions for your entire tenant, additional functionality is unlocked (e.g. @Mention for files) and individual users no longer need to consent.
Within a wiki tab, an admin can navigate to Settings > Grant admin consent and click the button to open a consent prompt.
To cancel your IntelliWiki subscription follow these steps:
1. Go to https://admin.microsoft.com/
2. Click on ‘Billing’ and then ‘Your Products’ on the left menu
3. In the ‘Apps’ section (below Microsoft Products) find the IntelliWiki subscription you would like to cancel and click on it.
4. In the ‘Billing Settings’ area under ‘Subscription Status’ click ‘Cancel Subscription’
5. This will pop up a window on the right. Click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button at the bottom.
Licenses for IntelliWiki Enterprise are managed through https://intelliwiki.com/license. We recommend bookmarking this site so that it is easy to find in the future.
You can manage your licenses by clicking on specific licenses or auto-assigning all of your available licenses. For more help about managing licenses see the Managing Licenses section of our Purchase Guide.
Any member of the team where the wiki was initially created can access the wiki. The access level for team members can be restricted (e.g. read-only) by owners of the team or the original creator of the wiki.
For every IntelliWiki Enterprise seat that is purchased, the team can have 5 additional users as read-only. This means that if you purchased 10 Enterprise seats, you would have read-only access for 50 users, and a total of 60 people who have access to IntelliWiki.
Data is stored in Azure SQL and is encrypted in transit and at rest.