IntelliTect is a high-end software architecture and development consulting firm based in Spokane, Washington. We hire the best and brightest engineers and focus on providing architecture consulting, software development and training to enable our customers to solve the most challenging problems. We use best practice agile application life-cycle management to deliver high quality software solutions on time, on scope and within budget.
A software development engineer in test does more than just write automated tests; he/she will own the quality aspect for the major enterprise applications. Responsibility includes test automation development, structuring the automation framework and tooling, and providing transparent test coverage and results. Daily activities include working closely with developers, product owners, QA, and Business Analysts to efficiently and effectively automate critical business test scenarios. enterprise applications.
- Develop automated tests for both web and client based applications using best practices for object-oriented coding and design patterns
- Develop and maintain automated test framework and tooling
- Develop and maintain automation test procedure documents
- Develop and maintain automated test result reporting
- Triage automated test failures; detect software quality issues, report and track issues to resolution
- Work closely with developers, product owners, QA individuals, and Business Analysts
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) or Software Developer
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development (Selenium Web Driver, Coded UI, TestStack.White, WinAppDriver)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Experience with SQL and creating complex queries.
Preferred Skills & Competencies
- Passion for testing and quality
- Experience with unit, integration, performance and security testing
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in a SDET role
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented design
- Familiarity with .NET Framework and/or Selenium
- Knowledge of web service protocols (SOAP, REST)
- Extensive experience developing test automation without record and playback tools
Note: This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, verification of education credentials and verification of employment history and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org