Solution: Solution Architecture
Force Diagnostics needed a new Health Exam System. IntelliTect services included:
- Scrum-based agile project management utilizing VisualStudio.com for product backlog management, test case development and management, and software source control
- Solution architecture on Azure to provide a secure, scalable, cloud-hosted nationwide Health Insurance Exam system
- User interface design, software development, and hosted delivery
Over the years I have engaged with many different software teams and have witnessed success and failure. This team knows how to execute and delivery exactly what is needed.
Dianne Schuetz, Senior VP of Operations, Force Diagnostics, Inc.
Products & Services Used:
- Azure Services, including App Services & Azure SQL
- ASP.NET MVC
- C# Development
- Telerik Kendo UI
Results: Robust Solution Architecture
- Organization and User Management structure to manage organizations and user accounts, the relationship between one organization to the next, and the relationship between an organization and users
- Order Management system to electronically receive orders, manage execution, and deliver case status and results to designated constituents
- Case Management system to manage workflow according to pre-defined parameters with automated changes in case state triggered by workflow events
- Health Exam Wizard interface to guide clinicians through a workflow, simplify data entry, and provide intelligent data validation and value checking
- ACORD based integration
Force Diagnostics benefits by having a high-quality deliverable with robust solution architecture and best-of-breed solution delivered on time and the budget without hiring and managing an internal team.
About Force Diagnostics
Force Diagnostics identifies, develops, and commercializes FDA-approved, CLIA-waived rapid diagnostic tests, administered at the point of presence, to immediately identify underlying disease states and the presence of Drugs of Abuse.