Software Developer Position
Do you like to empower clients with uniquely designed software architecture? We sure do! Thanks for considering us!
IntelliTect is a high-end software architecture and development consulting firm based in Spokane, Washington. Our CEO is a technical expert who understands the day-to-day life of the developer and strives to improve it. He’s a leader in the Microsoft community and knows what it takes to bring excellence to the table.
Our company focuses on enabling our customers to solve the most challenging problems. IntelliTect is dedicated to agile life-cycle management, and we deliver quality software solutions on time, on scope, and within budget.
We are looking for team members with an attitude and aptitude to pursue and achieve excellence and the foundational knowledge and understanding of the position.
Do you enjoy creating software products for clients that solve challenging problems? This may be the job for you!
Consider joining the IntelliTect family and growing your coding experience in Spokane, Washington. IntelliTect is a high-end software architecture and development consulting firm where family life is core to our foundation as we are a family-owned business!
We’re looking for a person who loves software development and is passionate about working with a team to discover inventive, creative solutions.
This is a Monday-Friday, full-time, on-site position. Please read through the full description. Application procedures are below.
Valuable Skills for Every IntelliTect Position
- technical and leadership abilities
- collaborate and innovative traits
- a motivated drive
- relational skills
- positive temperament
- emotional intelligence
- bonus: a good sense of humor!
Software Developer Skills
- Experience with C# (the more, the better)
- Back-end: .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web service (REST, OData, WCF)
*All of these skills are ideal, but we are willing to consider less experience for the right candidate in some areas.
We’d Consider these Skills a Bonus
- Experience with ASP.NET Core/Dotnet Core is a plus
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum software development life-cycle processes including agile planning and estimation, automated unit testing, automated build and deployment
- Experience architecting large software systems and enterprise integrations
- Solid grasp and fluent in common design patterns
- Ability to learn new applications and technology in a short period of time
- Detail-oriented, with strong analytic skills. Must be able to plan and execute independently or as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
When you’re a part of our team, you’re included in company parties and monthly team meetings throughout the year.
You’ll also receive:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Note: a waiting period may apply to benefits. Only full-time employees are eligible.
A Few Things this Job is NOT
- Definitely NOT a BORING job! IntelliTect is a fast-paced, collaborative learning culture!
- Unfortunately, NOT a remote position. You must be willing to live in the greater Spokane, Washington area. If you are not from the Inland Northwest, include why you would be interested in moving here in your cover letter. We will consider relocation for the right candidate.
- This is NOT for third-party candidates (Corp-to-Corp) or candidates not in the Continental United States.
- This is NOT WordPress or PHP web development.
This Job Is
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
We work hard to play hard. Are you ready for the challenge?
How to Apply
To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should let us know how many years of experience you have in Agile/Scrum, C# Development, and Web Development. Please also confirm in the cover letter if you are authorized to work in the United States. If you have a GitHub repo, please include a link in your resume.
Note: This opportunity for employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, reference checks, verification of education credentials, and verification of employment history.
We value individuals and teamwork. Your desire to be a part of our team, your willingness to learn, and your willingness to align with our company values will play a massive part in the hiring process. Let’s see what positive impact we can bring to the world together.
We look forward to hearing from you!