Code ninja needed to fill open position!
IntelliTect hires developers that have been coding as long as they can remember, live and breathe innovative custom code and hate to be bored. Unfortunately, for this position we can’t train you to have the right skills, we’re looking for the developer that knows they are good and can make an immediate impact on our team. Sorry, this is NOT a telecommuting position or for the WordPress, PHP web developer.
We feel that a talented developer can write code for any platform, but if you have a special fondness for Angular running on a .NET back end, even better! If you want to be considered, please send us a code sample and a resume.
Essential Functions and Skills:
- Strong skills in designing, coding, and implementing web-based software applications
- Translate user stories into well designed and tested software
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Craft user experiences that maximize usability
- Work with peers to solve problems with inventive, creative and straightforward solutions
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with ASP.NET Core/Dotnet Core is a plus
- Solid understanding of agile software development life-cycle processes including agile planning and estimation, automated unit testing, automated build and deployment
- Ability to learn new applications and technology in a short period of time
- Detail oriented, with strong analytic skills. Must be able to plan and execute independently or as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
Education and Experience Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 5 years in web development or similar experience
- If you can provide a sample that shows your code is crazy good, we would consider adjusting these requirements
Note: This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, verification of education credentials and verification of employment history and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract