We feel that a talented full-stack developer can write code for any platform, but if you have a special fondness for Angular running on a .NET back end, even better! For this position we are looking for a candidate who already has strong skills, who is confident in their ability and can make an immediate positive impact on our team.
Senior Full-stack Web Developer Skills
- This position will require Web Developer to assist in designing, coding, and implementing web-based software applications.
- Translating requirements into a well implemented strategic platform
- Maximizing usability for end users.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- The candidate is expected to work with technical peers to solve technical problems with inventive, creative and straightforward solutions.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core/Dotnet Core would be a plus
*All of these skills are ideal, but we are willing to consider less experience in some areas for the right candidate.
We’d consider these skills a bonus
- Solid understanding of agile software development life-cycle processes including agile planning and estimation, automated unit testing, automated build and deployment and insuring high quality deliverables
- Ability to learn new applications and technology in a short period of time
- Detail oriented, with strong analytic skills. Must be able to plan and execute independently or as a team member
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
IntelliTect thrives on a philanthropic mindset where we believe that passionate hard work, courageous honesty and innovative excellence make us leaders in the industry. We strive to be phenomenal people discovering innovative solutions to challenging problems.
Our company culture goals include
- having strong internal relationships
- using candor that builds each other up and adds value to our company
- maintaining a clear vision of why we do what we do
When you’re a part of our team, you’re included in company parties and monthly team meetings throughout the year.
You’ll also receive:
- healthcare benefits
- a competitive 401K
- opportunity for continuous learning
- paid holidays
- vacation days and more
A few things this job is NOT
- Definitely NOT a BORING job! IntelliTect is a fast-paced collaborative learning culture!
- Unfortunately, NOT a remote position. You must be willing to move to Spokane, Washington. If you are not from Spokane, include in your cover letter why you would love to live here. We will consider relocation for the right candidate.
- This is NOT for third-party candidates (Corp-to-Corp) or candidates not in the Continental United States.
- This is NOT WordPress or PHP web development.
We are more than the code we write
We are real people in the real world, and ours happens to be in the beautiful Inland Northwest where the entertainment of urban life meets the rustic beauty of the Selkirk Mountains. For every season of the year, there is always something to keep you busy and inspire your mind.
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, reference checks, verification of education credentials and verification of employment history.
We work hard to play hard. Are you ready for the challenge?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And make sure to check out these LINKS —